Weather Policy Reminder
Games must be stopped, and the fields must be cleared if ANY of the following occur:
· You see any lightning (even if the storm seems to be moving away from you)
· You hear thunder
· The lightning detector goes off
If any game has a stoppage while it is in the 2nd half of the game; that game is considered complete, and will not be re-played.
If the stoppage occurs in the first half of the game, then the following applies:
· Fields will be cleared for 30 minutes. The 30 minute rule applies even if the lightning detector sounds the all clear signal.
· Each time lightning is seen, or thunder is heard during the 30 minutes, the clock will be re-set for another 30 minutes.
· If the delay lasts one full hour, the game will be stopped, and can be made up if the coaches can agree on a time and place.