SCHERERVILLE SOCCER CLUB
CLUB Q & A
Coaching Code of Conduct
E & D Licenses
"E" License Coaching Course
Field & Goal Dimensions
U6 Field Dimensions
Field Line Layout and Striping
Field Striping and Setup Schedule
Board of Directors
Indoor Birthdate Grid
Outdoor Birthdate Grid
Travel Birthdate Grid
Uniform Sizing Chart
A Letter to potential Sponsors
LOST & FOUND
Outdoor Soccer (In-House)
Travel Teams Information
Travel (Rec-Plus) Teams
Touchlines Rules for Spectators
PICTURE DAY U6-U10 - Stephen Park
Picture Day U12/U14/U18/Travel - Rohrman Park
You Are Here :
Follow us on :
Back to Home
Weather Policy Reminder
be stopped, and the fields
be cleared if ANY of the following occur:
· You see any lightning (even if the storm seems to be moving away from you)
· You hear thunder
· The lightning detector goes off
If any game has a stoppage while it is in the 2
half of the game; that game is considered complete, and will not be re-played.
If the stoppage occurs in the first half of the game, then the following applies:
· Fields will be cleared for 30 minutes.
The 30 minute rule applies even if the lightning detector sounds the all clear signal.
· Each time lightning is seen, or thunder is heard during the 30 minutes, the clock will be re-set for another 30 minutes.
· If the delay lasts one full hour, the game will be stopped, and can be made up if the coaches can agree on a time and place.
Schererville Soccer Club
P.O. Box 255Schererville IN 46375Check our CLUB Q & A page for answers!Email us for faster response times!PHONE# IS AN UNMANNED VOICEMAIL BOX.
Copyright (c) 2016 Schererville Soccer Club