Website Manager

Fields Update

Hello Parents,

The weather has not been in our favor to start the season.  From rain and snow to wind and flooded fields, we have not been able to get things going.  We know the kids are excited and ready to get out playing, and we truly appreciate everyone's understanding and patience. 

With that said, we have some updates for the season.

First, today's Next Gen Training is canceled as the fields are still closed due to the conditions.  Today is helping as we needed both, the sunshine and the wind to help dry the fields.

Second, we've made the decision to postpone this weeks InHouse games on 4/16. Travel games will go on as scheduled.  We feel that the coaches need some opportunity with their teams and some teams have not had a chance to get together yet and we know it would be a better start if there is some time for the teams to get with the coaches and we are confident in practices kicking off next week.

Finally, we are really looking forward to the season.  Coaches have, or are in the process of receiving uniforms and we should should have everything that was ordered.  Again, we really appreciate your understanding and support.  It is frustrating to be delayed, but weather and field conditions are two things out of our control.  We always focus on the health and safety of all the players in our programs, as well as providing the best experience.  We definitely did not want anyone to get sick or injured, as well as have ruined fields for the remainder of the season.


Schererville Soccer Club
Copyright © 2022 Schererville Soccer Club  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms of Use  |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In